Tuesday, August 02, 2011

33 years ago today,

At 3:48AM in the morning, my youngest child was born. It was a Wednesday.
I don't have any pictures on this computer, of her at a young age,
but except for the darker hair, she and Kim looked a lot alike.
And were it not for the boy clothes on hubby's son, in his baby pictures,
we'd have a hard time telling any of them apart.
Fast forward 31 years, April 2009
And here we all are, on our 40th anniversary.
Left back, Kim, who is standing on fireplace hearth, David, Hubby's son,
Front left, Julie, me, and Jerry.
Had I known we were doing pictures,
I wouldn't have been wearing red, we had a cookout at Kim's, and it was casual,
so I grabbed the first clean shirt in the closet, lol.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What fun to see you with your family, Jettie! I have seen a couple of pictures of you but never the group. Now when you talk about someone I will be able to picture them...and..if you don't care...I am going to save this to my picture file...(extended family one)-xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

ps...you know...your daughters are really beautiful girls!