Finally, after a long absence. I just haven't felt like blogging, so much has been going on, lately.
Christmas ended, and then January hit, and Jerry and I decided to get a wood permit, and cut a couple of winters worth of wood while the cutting was good. So far, we have cut 3 1/2 cord, and plan on cutting at least another half cord, before we quit. We've been lucky, only had one flat, and that happened as we were leaving town toward home. Julie's boss sent the service truck, since we were loaded down, and the guy fixed it for us. Thanks 'Julie's Boss'.
We've got Julie's cabinet carcasses almost finished, will do the face frames when they get ready to tear out the old cabinets.
Thats about our update for now. I'll try and not wait so long to post again.