Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Wonderful Friends and Mother's Day

Just so you know, I have some of the most wonderful internet friends that anyone could have.  Even though we've never met, we are almost like family.

I wanted a special card for my 'mom' for Mother's Day, to let her know that even if God didn't pick her to be my birth 'mom' that I'd specially  chosen her.

I mentioned it to my friend, Thistle, who lives in CA, and here is what I received in the mail yesterday.


I repackaged it and sent it off to Oregon this morning, to my 'mom'.

Thistle isn't the only one who is always surprising me, there is Diana, and Cyn, and of course Tete.  There are many more that I've not included in this post, I'll tell you more about them later.
Aren't internet friends the best!



1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

OH- How wonderful of Thistle to do that for you! I suppose she is still part of the MSN group.

Yes...we were meant to meet, many o fus, through the airwaves. I feel more connected to some of you than I feel to actual "friends" here. We are blessed, aren't we? xo Diana