Friday, May 11, 2012

Bobby Update

His arm/wrist surgeries start at 10:00am this morning.  The doctors seem to think that his internal bleeding has stopped, he got 3 units of blood yesterday.  Pray for him and the doctors please.  Also for Barbara, she is a little confused, and being out of her element makes it much worse.

I've had no new news about Charlie, I am assuming that no news is good news in that respect.  He is in Rehab near his home, but can't have visitors except for about 1 1/2 hrs a day, while there.  I figure he had rather see his immediate family than uncles and aunts.

2 comments:

Tete said...

Gosh dern, Jettie. If you all aren't getting hit on all sides! Praying for them all and you let us know when Bobby gets out of surgery.
Hope they find the source of that bleeding, too. 3 units is quite a bit.
Poor Barbara, I know my dad gets so confused if they have to change anything with him.
Charlie has a long way to go, but he will do it! I think its a good idea not to go and let his family go. Send him cards and if you would like, get me his address and I will send him one, too. Might just cheer him up a bit.

NanaDiana said...

I am glad the bleeding seems to have stopped. That is always scary. It is too bad about Barbara. It makes an already hard situation even more difficult. Sending up prayers for everyone- xo Diana