Monday, May 07, 2012

Out after dark...

Do you ever feel as if you are being followed, if you go out after dark?
Around here, it isn't just after dark, but at least during the day, if you turn around, they can't hide that quickly.
Last night, I had to go to take out the trash, forgot it until it was dark, and they run very early here, so didn't want to not have it in the box.
I don't know what possessed me to take my camera, think I was hoping to get a picture of the moon, but there was too many trees.
All of a sudden, I had the feeling that I was being followed, 
so I set the trash bag down, 
and whirled around,
 and hit the picture button.
And  here is what I see in the flash...

And then, after I dump the trash into bin, and turn around to
go back to the house, this is my view...


And a shot of my Hollyhocks 
at night.




2 comments:

Tete said...

I love taking night time shots. You never know who or what is there until you check your photos. At least your crowd didn't have stripes. That happened here one summer...but he went away and didn't spray us or the camera. LOL

NanaDiana said...

GREAT shots, Jettie. lol You are being followed by cats! Better that then skunks...or a drug dealer...oh...wait...they moved!

Those hollyhocks really show up great at night- xo Diana