Saturday, May 19, 2012

Remember Me?


This is the little white kitten from about 3 or 4 weeks ago.
Yesterday mom brought 3 to the house, of course they are wilder and more agile now.

2 of them ran into the yard, where they would have become very still, after Flash played awhile. I managed to get a leash on him, before he knew they were there, and then I went around back, and caught 
 this one. 


 Turns out, he isn't solid white after all.
He has 'red' frost on his ears, nose and tail.
Markings similar to a Siamese just not those colors.
I managed to hold him for about 30 minutes, no biting but a lot of hissing.

I haven't mentioned it, was hoping for a different ending, but 
Pink is gone, and has been for several days.
I am afraid that he is gone for good.
Maybe 'Frosty'  will tame down, and I can
love on him.



3 comments:

Tete said...

Sorry about Pink missing, but that Frosty is one cute baby. Never have seen one that color before with those markings. Can't wait to see the adult finished version. Very unique.
And downright adorable. I miss babies! Really don't have time this spring anyway. and no one has called needing us, so onward we march.
Have a fun day.

Patty Patterson said...

So sweet! I loved kittens when I was a child.

NanaDiana said...

That is too bad about Pink. I hate it when something happens and we don't know WHAT happened. Loving your little white baby with the red tipped ears. Gonna call him Tipper? (Gore)-xo Diana