Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Charlie information

I talked to his mom again, this morning.  His facial surgery will be late tomorrow.  Seems they've put it off because his lungs were bruised, and they wanted them to heal a bit before they knocked him out for surgery.  She also said that she appreciates all the prayers that are going up for him, they were surely needed.  
She will call me on Friday morning, since they figure the surgery will run quite late.  As soon as I hear anything I'll post it here, and Diana can put a link to it, or copy it, either one.

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Thanks, Jettie- I will look forward to your update. I am still praying for him. xo Diana

Tete said...

Geez, what a trial for Charlie and his whole family. Prayers still going up here.

Patty Patterson said...

Thanks for the update! I'm still praying from here and hope to hear good news soon!