Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Woman's Study Bible

New International Version
Thomas Nelson Publishing
Nashville Tennessee

I have never owned a study Bible before, so when I was given a chance to revie this one, I jumped quickly.
I really like the fact that you can read the verses, then read what someone who has studied the Bible extensively, has to say about what the verses are telling you.  

I found that there is a list of herbs, and the uses for them, which I find very interesting.  I also found a genealogical chart for some, which helps instead of saying so and so begat xxx, who begat yyy.  I'm more a visual person, so this helps me 'see' what they are trying to say.

I really like this Bible, and feel that for someone who needs help understanding, that this would be a great addition to their library.  Thanks for the opportunity to review this, and it will stay at my desk forever.

I was given a copy of this bible to review, no other compensation was given.  I am not required to give a positive review, and all opinons expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I have had a women's study bible for a lot of years and really like it. It is hardcover though and starting to show signs of wear and tear.

Laura said...

reminds me i havent picked mine up for a while!
have a wonderful day!!
laura x