Friday, November 09, 2012

Prayers please

I'm going to ask for prayers for my Sister in Christ, Tete, from 
Beyond the Garden Gate blog.
She was rushed to hospital yesterday, and even though she was sent home, after a few hours, she has
physical issues that need to be addressed. 
She is a wonderful lady, who always prays for all those in need of prayer.

Also, I'm asking for prayer for my son in law, and his family.
His father, Bob, has gone through so much in the past few years,
several bouts with cancer, and many other issues which I won't 
go into here, and now, he is anemic, and has to get blood several times a month. 
Just say a prayer that God's Will be done.

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I am lifting up all them in prayer, Jettie. God bless Bob and his family....and our Tete, too. xo Diana

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update on Tete-I sure will add them to my prayers.

Tete said...

Love you!