Friday, September 30, 2011

Pattern of Wounds by J. Mark Bertrand


Bethany House Publishers
367 pages

Roland March, a Houston city detective, is on the hunt for the murderer of a young woman, whose body position and way of death makes him think it is a copy cat killing to a crime which he had solved about 10 years earlier.  And now, a Sheriff's deputy from the county is trying to make a name for himself claiming that this murder, and several others, are the work of s serial killer.  March doesn't think so, but since he isn't the most popular man in the office, his superiors are telling him to consider this mans ideas and investigate...


This is my first 'Roland March' book to read, and while I'm usually a big murder mystery fan, this one didn't do it for me.  It started out great, but about halfway through, I started looking for an ending, which didn't come for another 150 pages.



I recieved a copy of this book from Bethany House, to read and review.  No other compensation was given.  I'm not required to give a favorable review, and all opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: