Saturday, March 17, 2012

Outside with camera

I decided to go see if I had any flowers blooming on the north side of our property.
I found this little bee really enjoying the weeds that are blooming.
I've never noticed any bees this color before..
Just regular old honey bees.
I also saw this pretty guy, and his bee friend to his right.


Another shot of the 'orange' bee.

And here is the cabinets, dishwasher, and new tops.
I didn't take the camera yesterday, so you'll have to imagine a wood trim piece
on the cabinet edges


2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Wow! No bees here yet...or greenery for that matter. The cabinets and countertop lookk great! Is that the countertop you had stored in the garage? It is really good looking! You are finally getting to the finishing part. What a long job this has been for you- xo Diana

Tete said...

I saw that you posted, but had company most of the day, so here I am. I love the counter top. Oh, she is going to love that kitchen. Love the flooring, too.
You have so much green there! Love it. We are getting off to a good start but don't have the bees yet or the butterflies. Magnolia are open today so that should wake the bees!