Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Faithful to Laura by Kathleen Fuller

Thomas Nelson Publishing

I really enjoyed the story of Sawyer and Laura, and how they find common ground to connect and form a relationship. Both come from outside the community, and struggle with fitting in for different reasons. They have lots of baggage, but once each can convince the other to trust, Sawyer and Laura find that they're not so different.  I was glad that the story included a lot of their relationship with our Maker, without making it overwhelming.  

Kathleen Fuller has written a wonderful story, and I enjoyed the way she put it together.  I'll be looking for more of her books.

I recieved an E Book from Booksneeze to read and review.  No other compensation was given.  All opinions expressed here are my own.  I'm not required to give a positive review.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

That sounds like a good book, Jettie. You seem to have a knack for getting good ones- xo Diana