Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Refuge on Crescent Hill by Melanie Dobson

Kregel Publications
Fiction: Christian /Suspense


When the Magazine that she had done freelance work for, closed it's doors without paying for the pictures she had sold them, Camden Bristow was broke.  Then her apartment manager gave her until 5:00pm to get out of the apartment she owes 2 months rent on, before he locks the doors.  Not knowing where else to turn, she leaves NY to go to Ohio to visit her grandmother that she hasn't seen in several years, only to find that her grandmother passed away a few days before her arrival, leaving her the old Bristow mansion, with all it's secrets.


This book has it all, suspense, mystery, romance, and some serious subjects. Melanie Dobson has done a wonderful job of tying it all together into a well written, entertaining, and informative novel. I love the era that it was mainly written about, also. This is the first of her books that I have read, but I will be searching out others.

Refuge on Crescent Hill: A Novel

I was given a copy of this book to read and review. I am not required to give a favorable review. All opinions expressed here are my own.





Special Note: Refuge on Crescent Hill will be available on Amazon Kindle FREE for one week starting October 31! So if you have a Kindle, I suggest downloading this book, it is wonderful.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Well, I don't have a Kindle but WOW! This sounds like a REALLY good book! xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

Jettie-Is this suitable reading for a 13 year old girl...or is it a little too advanced?