Monday, October 31, 2011

Ghosts again, after all it is Halloween

You all know I have a ghost, if you've read my blog much.  
Always playing little tricks, no bad stuff, just trickery. I've found new towels, exactly like ones we'd purchased, in a different color.  Things disappear then show up later where they are supposed to be, that kind of thing.

Well, my hubby got 'treated' last night.  Guess the ghost likes him.
Several weeks ago,he purchased a nice keyboard, at an auction, and has been trying to purchase the thingamabobs that makes it make different tones and sounds.  Everything from a cowbell, helicopter to you name it.  He'd bid up to about $35 on one thingamabob, and got outbid.  
Last night he walked over to me and said where did this come from?
It was a small plastic bag with not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 of the thingamabobs, so I guess you could say well over  $100 worth.  Now they were on his 'table' beside his chair.  I don't even dust it, because of all the precious stuff that might get displaced...
Thank you Pound Puppy 1985, You can eat crackers in my bed anytime for these gifts.

1 comment:

Tete said...

So, you didn't tell me you lived in the TWILIGHT ZONE. Ask them for a winning lottery ticket and see what happens! Score bigger!