Monday, July 02, 2018

New Baby

In early January, we lost our 12 year old lab mix, Flash, his story is on here. We missed having a larger dog, and Buddyboo the Weenie dog doesn't bark when people come in yard. I'd been looking for the right one to come along, and today, hubby heard an ad on the local trading time show, lady had 6 puppies that needed homes. I called and we drove out to look at them. Mother is a Husky or Husky mix, she was beautiful. There were 3 black, and 3 golds, their dad is a neighbor's dog. Anyway, I got the darker of the 3 golds, a male. He rode home without a whimper, but when we put him on the ground, he hid. Finally got him out from under the truck, and brought him in, and fed him. He had never been in a house, so he isn't sure what it is all about. He liked in the fenced yard. We haven't named him yet, will wait and see what his personality is, before doing that.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I missed this post earlier, Jettie! But I knew anyway-lol