Saturday, July 07, 2018

Copper Update!

He has gotten over his shyness, and loves to grab the hem of my dress or gown and pull it.   I even got a belly rub in, last night.
He has a big personality, and now will even follow Buddyboo outside, and can go up and down the steps.  He is doing his jobs outside for the most part,  so he is learning quickly.
Here all 3 are in the middle of the floor.  Buddyboo is 14 so getting a bit cranky at times, with Copper.  The cat says as long as he doesn't pull his tail and eat his food, he is fine with him.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I just saw that you are blogging again and I'm so happy! Copper is a darling. So glad that you got him. Sounds like a fantastic dog that is already settling in to be a part of the family. I'm sure you will be sharing all kinds of adventures with him.