Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Winnowing Season by Cindy Woodsmall

I love anything By Cindy Woodsmall  She draws you in and has you hooked from page one! I really enjoyed book one of this series and anxiously awaited book two and it didn't disappoint me. It was great to read more about Jacob's past and how it affects his relationship with Rhoda, as well as his family. I felt the confusion and heartbreak of the main characters as they dealt with the obstacles God placed in their way. I cant wait for book 3! What is in store for the King's and Rhoda? What will Leah eventually chose? I can't wait to see what Rhoda decides, in book #3.

I received this book to read and review, no other compensation given.  All opinions expressed here are my own, I'm not required to give a positive review.

No comments: