Thursday, December 02, 2010

A Time to Embrace by Karen Kingsbury

A Time to Embrace
Timeless Love Series
by Karen Kingsbury
Thomas Nelson Publishers

After almost divorcing just a few months earlier, John Reynolds, coach of the Marion High School football team, and his wife, Abby, are again madly in love, and as happy as they have ever been in their marriage.  Then rumors begin surfacing of Coach Reynolds' knowledge of some of the football team racing on the streets, and drinking.  Soon he wonders if he will even finish out the year, and if he does, he plans on resigning, and doing something else with his life.

Have you ever read a book, and felt you 'knew' the characters?  This is the way I feel about John and Abby Reynolds, their daughter, Nicole, and her new husband, Matt.  And really, every character in this book. I laughed and cried right along with them. When I chose this book, I had an opportunity to  to review Karen Kingsburys A Time to Dance, which is the book before this one in the series. I will soon be reading that book, too, as soon as I can purchase a copy.

I received a copy of this book from Booksneeze, to read and review.  No other compensation was given.  The opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

This sounds like a really good book again, Jett. I hope that someday I have a chance to read 1/2 of the books that you recommend! Hugs-Diana