Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A RUSH OF WINGS By Kristen Heitzmann

Bethany House Publishers

Noelle St Claire, the daughter of a prominent lawyer, is on the run, but she isn't sure who or what she is running from, she only knows she has to hide.  She places a cryptic call to her father, and, paying cash for tickets, ends up in Juniper Falls, a tourist town in the Rocky Mountains.  When she can find no place to rent,  the man at the general store recommends she check with Rick Spencer, who owns a couple of cabins a little further up the road. 
Morgan, Rick's brother, is very attracted to Noelle, but she only offers him a small part of her friendship. 
Rick, who owns the ranch, trains and raises horses, and Noelle wants to help him train a particular horse, Destiny.   When fall arrives, and everyone leaves for the winter, Rick tells her that she can no longer stay there, it wouldn't look right. 

For 381 gripping pages, you learn, as Noelle discovers, the reason for her fear and her weird dreams.  Will she learn the full reason, and be able to move forward with her life?

I read a lot of books, and I know a great book when I read it, this book is a great book. at least 5 stars...
I recieved a free copy of this book to read and review from Bethany House, I received no other compensation for my review.  I am not required to give a favorable review, and all opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Now THAT sounds like a book that would keep you riveted til the end. If you say it was good- I beleive you. You do a great job reviewing,Jettie! Hugs- Diana