Sunday, July 04, 2010

THE WITNESS by Josh McDowell

Marwan Accad and his brother Ramy own an executive security business, protecting rich and famous clients.  Refeeq Ramsey hired them to find his wife's kidnapper, and the killer of his 12 year old daughter.  He had already paid 11 million dollars, and now they were wanting 25 million more or they would kill Claudette.  While meeting with Ramsey, they were ambushed, Ramsey was killed, and Accad's driver was blown up.  Then at his hotel, he is ambushed, and barely comes away with his life, being shot in the shoulder. Suddenly Marwan was on the run, accused of murder, and it seemed everywhere he went, they were able to track him.  Who could be wishing him dead that much, and why?

This is a book that I didn't rush though.   It is very interesting, but it takes reading it while you can pay attention to the plot.  There are a lot of locations, with great descriptions and also  the characters are really well thought out, and interesting.

Tyndale House Publishers
374 pages

I was given a free copy of this book by Tyndale House Publishers,  to read and review.  No other compensation was given.  The opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I like books that have all kinds of twists and turns in them. You are right though, those are books that you can't rush through. This sounds like it was very good!

Jettie said...

It is a very good book. It is a well thought out book, and goes into detail in many aspects of the story.

I've been surprised that I have not gotten any books that I thought were not good books. Some I have liked more than others, but none of them are books that I'm sorry I have read.