Saturday, October 27, 2018

New 'Weenie" dog

I don't know about your other household members, but mine forgets to put things back where they belong, and leaves things to me.  Yesterday, he got a brand new package of hot dogs out, opened them and took one.   I had gone to mop my bathroom floor, and when I came back into the kitchen, the hot dogs were gone, but the grated cheese was still there.  I peeked in the living room and asked did you put the hot dogs in the fridge.  "NO" I said they are gone, bet Copperhead has them.  Yes he did, and he had managed to eat the most of them before we discovered they were missing.     You have to laugh, and hope they don't make him sick, which they didn't.   I'm guessing we won't have hot dogs for lunch today.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Jettie, OMG...men think they were born to be waited on...don't you think? You mean you could not salvage even one hot-dog for lunch ? LOL I would not give that dog anything else to eat for awhile and that goes for Copperhead too. LOL I just teasing, I had such a laugh over this. You know it would have been the same had it been a pack of T-bone steaks. I tell all my kids, grandkids too. If you get it out, you put it back and always clean up after yourself. I sometimes think this a life long teaching job...being mom. We have to laugh. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

LOL- That hotdog ate your hot dogs! LOL Well, you didn't want them for Saturday night supper anyway, did you? LOL
Have a blessed Sunday, Jettie! xo Diana