Wednesday, December 03, 2014

DIANNA'S WINGS by Cindy Loven

This isn't my regular review.  I was asked by a friend of mine, Cindy Loven, if I would review her first book, Dianna's Wings, The parables of Trevor Turtle.  It is a wonderful story of how Dianna, a Dragonfly, wants wings like a butterfly, not thinking hers are pretty at all.  Trevor Turtle tries to show her that she is beautiful just the way she is.

If you have children or grandchildren of preschool age, up to about 6, I'm sure you will find yourself reading this book many times.


I was given a digital copy of this book by the author, no other compensation was given.  All opinion expressed here are my own, and I highly recommend this book to anyone with young children.

Whooo Hoooo Cindy, Love you, and I love Trevor and Dianna.


1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It sounds like one I would enjoy! Thanks for the good review! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Diane