Thursday, May 01, 2014

Spring must have sprung


Baby Cardinals that have hatched in the past couple of days.


Mother in waiting, the Dove that has a nest in my maple tree, just outside our
yard fence.



The Phoebe nest on the porch, I didn't want her to nest there, as every time the dogs go in or out, she feels the need to move off the nest, but she didn't listen.

We also have another nest,
I'm not sure what the birds are just yet.
She watches me diligently
but hasn't vacated the nest when I am out there.  
I'm sure it won't be long before I figure it out.


2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Wow- You have lots of babies there! None here yet that I have seen- no nest even occupied yet that I have found. Great photos, Jettie. xo Diana

Tete said...

Love your photos, Jettie. I am too short to get pics of our nests. I always have cats following me out there, too, so don't want them finding the babies so I stay away from them.