Saturday, April 23, 2011

THE FIRST ESCAPE, the Dopple Ganger Chronicles by G P Taylor

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1632554

Tynedale House Publishers

This book, while not my normal reading, is an interesting book for the age group for which it was written. I am thinking my 11 year old grandson will love the style of the writing, and the cartoon like pages that are interspursed through the book. Living in an Orphan's Home, Isambard Dunstans School for Wayward Children, 14 year old twins, Sadie and Saskia Dopple get into all kinds of trouble, but when Saskia gets adopted, and has to leave her sister, things go from bad to worse. Sadie, and Erik, a former thief, escape the home, and go looking for Saskia, and are pursued by a gang of enemies.

I was send a free copy of this book, to read and review.  No other compensation was given.  I am not required to give a favorable review.

No comments: