Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Real Skinny on Losing it, by Michelle McKinney Hammond

True Confessions and Devine Revelations of a former Yo-Yo Dieter
Tyndale House Publishers


I enjoyed the way the author, Michelle McKinney Hammond, made the book interesting, and the way she explained her struggle with weight and why she felt that women have the problem. I did feel that she kept the writing light, and made you feel she was right there with you on the yo-yo diet wagon. Her "Keeping it Real" comments were exceptionally right on target.

 I received a copy of this book from Tyndale to read and review. I was not required to give a positive review. All opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- for anyone that has ever struggled with dieting and weight going up and down I'll bet it's a great book. I can sympathize with THAT! Hugs- Diana

Unknown said...

I love Michelle McKinney and have read several of her books.
I have wanted to read this one too!
Mary