Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Bridge of Peace, by Cindy Woodsmall

I'd never had the opportunity to read any of the books by Cindy Woodsmall, so I didn't have any idea on what to expect. I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised to find that she is an excellent writer. Her story flows from one person to another very well, with it all intertwining into a wonderfully beautiful story that leaves you glad you took the time to read it.
This book is 2nd in Ada's House series, and takes up where The Hope of Refuge ends. I see there is also another book coming out this fall and I plan on reading the whole series.

If you enjoy a good book, you won't be disappointed.

I received a copy of this book to read and review, no other compensation was given.  All opinions expressed here are my own.  I was not required to give a favorable review.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Wow! Have you been doing anything BESIDES reading?;>) This sounds like a great book too!!!! Diana