Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS, though I know that your real birthday is probably sometime in September, this is the day chosen to celebrate your perfect birth. Christmas here is a bit sad for us this year, even though we know that he is with you, we miss David a lot. Sometimes when the phone rings, my first thought is that's David and when our dinner time rolls around, we'll miss him more, because he always enjoyed getting together and having a meal. And when time for our Dirty Santa gift sharing, he was always funny. I know there are a lot of other families missing a member this year, in fact, many that I know personally. To all those families that are 'celebrating' this first, our prayers are with you. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I have been there too many times and know how you are feeling. Stay strong and remember who we celebrate. I'll be praying for you.