Saturday, June 25, 2011

Announcement

Ive made a decision to limit my book reviewing to no more than 3 books a month,  for the foreseeable future.  In the past year, I've reviewed almost anything that was offered, and I'm going to be much more picky in my choices from now until at least this winter,  when I'm suffering from cabin fever.  I'm not yet getting 'burnout' but at times I do feel overwhelmed, when I have 4 or 5 books that are waiting to be read and reviewed, and some of them have a posting date that is speeding toward me like a firecracker on the 4th of July..

I love reading, I also love reviewing books, so don't give up on me, if I don't post something new quite as often. 

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I get it! I think book reading is a better winter pasttime when there is not much else going on and you are housebound! xo Diana