Wednesday, March 02, 2011

PUJOLS More than the Game by S. Lamb and T. Ellsworth

PUJOLS
More than the Game
by Scott Lamb and Tim Ellsworth
Published by Thomas Nelson

Albert Pujols and his wife, DeeDee, are amazing people which this book definitely shows.  They display their faith in God in many ways, always witnessing, in the way they live, and act, for Him.

With the statistics Pujols has, he could quit playing baseball right now, and still be in the record books for the rest of time.  He works hard to display his God Given talent, never letting up on practice just because he is tired.

I loved this book, it shows how, even when you are on top, you can be a Nice Guy.
I did think that the statistics were a bit much, but once I got past those, I cruised right through the rest, enjoying every paragraph.

I think anyone who loves sports, especially baseball, or just the St. Louis Cardinals would enjoy this book, and be amazed at the talent this young man has, and what he has accomplished.

I received a copy of this book from BookSneeze, to read and review. No other compensation was given.
I'm not required to give a favorable review.

No comments: