Wednesday, September 01, 2010

FAITHFUL by Kim Cash Tate

Christian Romance/fiction
Thomas Nelson Publishing

Cyd Sanders, turning 40 and wondering why she's never found the man of her dreams.
Stephanie Sanders London, her sister, who has found a man, Lindell London, and married him, but did she marry him for the right reasons?
Phyllis Owens, married to Hayes, but she wants more from him than he is willing to give.
Dana, married to Scott, but there is a shadowy 3rd person who is trying to break up their marriage.
Cedric London, brother of Lindell, but are they anything alike?
Rod Clarke, widowed, with 2 young daughters, where does he fit into this?

Why have I written this review with only questions, and no real synopsis of the story?
Because this is an amazing story, that needs to be read with a fresh mind.  Kim Cash Tate has woven this novel around these central characters, and I don't think a short synopsis could do this book justice. 
If you want to read a story that will make you cry, laugh, and praise God, then you need to read this one.
I could not put it down.

I recieved a free copy of this book from Booksneeze to read and review.  No other compensation was given.  The opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Oh..Jettie- I thought when I first started reading your review that it must be an awful book and you had nothing to talk about except for the characters and their names/places...lol...If I ever get the chance to do some more reading-I will surely read this one! Diana