Friday, December 21, 2012

Dis be Buddyboo, agan

I dots to twell u bout
bein so dispointed dis mornin.
I herd car, my kids visitin!!
Run to doo, and dar was dis big ole boy, and a biger man.
No GURL, I look in garge, no gurl, I ask where Skywer, no gurl. I jes turn and go pout..
Den after food time, ma leaves, takedid the big ole boy, and comes back wid nuther boy, no gurl.
Finly, de biger man came backed, and brung gurl dis time, boy was I happy, but dey left too fast. 
only gots to love gurl for maybe few minuts.
Dis be my gurl.
She loves me, feed me, brush me,
and somtim bathe me, I hided when I here dat water run.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

LOL- OMGosh- I am laughing...you do this so well, Jettie. You and that Ellie are two peas in a pod- xo Diana

Tete said...

Shoot fire! HOW did I miss this? This has to be your best post of all time. I love it. Got me laughing all the way to the potty!